5 Easy ways to make your home cosy this winter
Edith Sitwell, a British poet and critic, once said, “Winter is the time for comfort, for good food and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and for a talk beside the fire: it is the time for home.”
Likewise, a cosy touch to your home can give you the much needed warmth during winters. Here are a few easy ways to make your home cosy and comforting this winter!
- Books – Surround yourself with books with a small bookshelf by your bedside or the couch and you shall never feel the cold. Yes, having a bookshelf at home can add a persona to your home.
- The bedroom Seating is the next thing on the list! Make space for a cosy seating place with a soft couch in your bedroom where you can spend quality time with your books and by yourself. Apart from the bed, a comfy chair/seating can give you another place for a lazy winter morning.
- The headboard of your bed is the ultimate part to make you feel all the more cosier and warmer in winters. Honestly, nothing says cosy like a soft, tufted headboard. It’s like your bedroom inviting you for a lovely-lovely night wrapped in the blankets.
- The string lights create that whimsical space for a cosy look and feel of the room and the best part is when are right above your bed. Hanging these around your room can give you the magical world of delights you have always heard about.
- The Rugs! Layering up rugs during winters can make it a good thing for you to roam around or maybe just lying with blankets and floor pillows. Picking up some nice patters that go well together can help you bring two or ore rugs together without making them look shabby.
So, when are you giving your room a perfect makeover for a fabulous and warm winter season?
We hope these ideas were helpful for you!