5 Super Interior Design Principles
We all love to decorate our house and especially if it’s a new one, then no one can match our excitement. A beautifully decorated interior not only functions properly, but it shows off our personality. Be it a 1 BHK apartment or a 3 bedroom villas in Goa, as such there is no particular rule, but still we need to be careful while taking any step.Here are 5 underlying principles to keep in mind while decorating the house.
- Balance: Balance is not only important in our life, but also while designing the interior. The equal distribution of visual weight in the room is important. Symmetrical balance, asymmetrical balance or the radical symmetry will make the room vibrant if followed properly. Symmetrical balance is the use of the same object on either side of a vertical axis, whereas asymmetrical balance is more casual and dissimilar objects are used to obtain a lively interior and the radical symmetry is when elements are positioned around a center point.
- Unity and Harmony: Though it is required that a common theme and style runs throughout the house, but it is not necessary that the design elements have to be same. If they work together and make the ambience looks good, then of course it’s a great thing to incorporate in the interior. Sometimes we select two or more colours, that time it is required to use them in varying shades throughout the house to obtain the utmost beauty from each shade.
- Focal Point:Boredom is one of the biggest enemies of interior designing. A well designed room is always dependent on one or more focal points. A focal point must be supreme and interesting to draw attention of the viewers. It is an integral part of the decoration. Highlighting a particular piece of furniture or artwork or painting a contrasting colour in one area will help to create a focal point for any type of house.
- Rhythm: While talking about rhythm in interior decoration, it is basically to synchronize and adjust the elements of the interior. Rhythm involves maintaining the continuity and organizes the movement of the object. It is maintaining the transition, progression, contrast and repetition of the decoration. With a pattern, colour combination or even via texture we can achieve a rhythm in the house.
- Detailing: Another thing to keep in mind while designing is the detailing of the objects. We need to pay attention to every little detail. Right from the curtain size to the shape of the lamp. Well, this is the important factor that will make the room look perfect. Details need not be the usual one, but they have to be right, which enhance the overall feel of the room.
Whatever design or art one select, one should make sure that the luxurious villas in Goa or anywhere in the country looks beautiful. Interior designing is not difficult provided we maintain and follow these simple and fantastic principles which will make the house looks better than before.