6 Tricks for a Pleasing Balcony Gardening
Depending on your balcony space in any of the1 or 2 BHK apartments in Goa, make a little green garden. There is no better place than the balcony garden for enjoying the sun and fresh air. Regardless of how spacious your balcony is, with some bold and smart ideas, you can create a small outdoor garden that full of life. Follow these smart tricks and make your own beautiful space.
- The first thing to check is how much light your balcony space receives per day. Pay attention to the indirect light, too. Not all plants require direct sunlight, few plants also grow well in shades.
- While buying the plants, categorize them by their moisture and light requirements. You can opt for small flowering plants as they require less water .
- Don’t forget about the scent while selecting your plants. It’s an important ingredient that will make your balcony garden a paradise.
- Make sure the pots or the containers you choose have adequate drainage and they are compatible with the growth of your plants. Also, select such kind of vessel which you can easily maintain.
- The important part is to check the soil properly. With the right and equal amount of vermicompost, regular soil and compost coir peat, you can obtain the proper soil for gardening. You can get other fertilizers and manures from the nearest nursery. Just keep in mind you need a rich soil which is full of nutrients.
- Usually during summers you should water the plants twice. In winters, check the soil and then provide the required amount of water. During rains, keep watch on them, heavy watering is also not good for the plants. Also, keep in mind that terracotta pots require more watering than plastic or fibreglass. Water the plants slowly until the excess water drains out from the bottom of the pots.
Maintaining your beautiful balcony is not a hectic task. You just need to keep in mind these easy tricks which will definitely make your balcony an interesting space to spend more time. Let your balcony space in any of the new residential projects in Goa breathe and make your home full of life.